Theory or practice? We offer you the best of both worlds!
Your three-year dual study programme will combine theoretical knowledge with practical experience in business administration and retail. You’ll be taught the theory in three-month blocks at DHBW Heilbronn, where you’ll cover modules on buying, project management, finances, human resources, retail management and marketing.
Are you interested in joining a dual study programme? Read more about how the retail course works at DHBW Heilbronn.
With this qualification and practical experience behind you, you’ll be more than ready to hit the ground running as part of the KODi family.
You need to have passed your Abitur or Fachhochschulreife* qualifications for admission to undergraduate study to be eligible for the KODi dual study programme. It’s important that you have good grades in Maths, German, English and maybe also Business.
Your personal attributes and skills are just as important to us as your qualifications, though.
- Are you excited about gaining experience in a dynamic retail environment?
- Can you work on your own initiative with commitment and dedication?
- Are you passionate about retail and keen to get involved on the shop floor and behind the scenes?
- Are you reliable, responsible, resilient and goal-driven?
- Do you have strong communication skills and can you rise to a challenge?
- If you answered yes to the questions above, the chances are you could be a good fit for the KODi dual study programme!
*If you have a Fachhochschulreife, you will also need to pass a Delta admissions test. Keep reading to find out more!
Dual study programmes with KODi and our partner university DHBW Heilbronn always start in the first semester of the academic year.
We recommend that you do your research into dual study early and don’t leave your application until the last minute.
The dual study programme in Business Administration and Retail at DHBW Heilbronn lasts for three years. When you have finished the course, you will graduate with a BA in Business Administration.
Why not check out the course details now?
One huge selling point of the dual study programme at DHBW Heilbronn is the study conditions. Instead of being crammed into crowded lecture halls, you’ll be in small groups for classes. This means that you’ll be able to engage directly with the teaching staff and get answers to your questions nice and quickly.
Find out more about dual study at DHBW Heilbronn. (Clicking on ‘DHBW Heilbronn’ takes you to a video called ‘An intro to dual study at DHBW Heilbronn’ on YouTube.)
All available spaces on dual study placements at KODi are listed on our job portal.
Here’s an overview of the steps involved in the application process. This way, you know exactly what to expect.
- You submit your application.
- We confirm receipt of your application.
- The HR department checks over your application.
- We provide you with feedback. We will look at your application in greater depth and get back to you as soon as we possibly can.
- We will invite you to take an online testor we will reject your application.
- We will invite you to an initialintroductory interview
- We will invite you to an interview at our head office in Oberhausen or we will let you know that you have been unsuccessful.
We look forward to receiving your application!