Welcome to #teamkodi!
We are looking for people with a passion for retail who are looking for a varied job in a dynamic setting.
What’s most important to us?
- An honest and transparent approach
- A willingness to learn from others
- A sense of belonging and team spirit
- A focus on delivering excellent customer service
- A sense of responsibility and reliability
Basically, we’re looking for people who share our values!
Your application to work at KODi
It’s important to us that we make the application process as nice and straightforward as possible for you. In that spirit, here’s an overview of the steps involved in applying to work with us. This way, you know exactly what to expect.
- You submit your application.
- We confirm receipt of your application.
- The HR department and relevant team check over your application.
- We spend time looking at your application in greater depth and prepare your feedback. This is why it can take us a bit longer than you would expect to get back to you.
- We reject your application or invite you for an interview.
- We tell you whether or not you’ve been successful.
Application top tips
We like to be able to get to know you quite well from your application before we invite you for an interview. That’s why we ask you to submit a detailed CV and an up-to-date reference. We’d love to read a covering letter addressed to us, but you don’t have to include one with your application. Don’t forget to tell us your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations if applicable to the position you’re applying for.
Let’s finish up with a few practical tips: Double check your application for typos before you send it off and make sure you’ve included everything we’ve asked for. We’d recommend that you upload your application documents as PDF files, but they shouldn’t be bigger than 10 MB.